PortalHomeLog inLatest imagesGallerySearchRegister

Latest topics
» It's been a while
Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:11 pm by POD John

» Hello All!
Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:38 pm by Madi J.

» Modded webcam for IR
Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 pm by TheLastDarkness

» EMF Detectors and Other Apps for Smartphones
Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:58 am by TheLastDarkness

» Slender!
Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:54 am by TheLastDarkness

» Nightvision a Thing of the Past?
Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 am by NoTelling

» The CPI Index-Categorizing Evidence
Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:49 am by NoTelling

» How About a Faker
Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:48 am by NoTelling

» What's with scary movies these days?
Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:47 am by NoTelling

Photobucket

Seems like it has followed me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
POD John
Admin
POD John

Number of posts : 59
POD Score : 5825
POD Esteem : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Seems like it has followed me Empty
PostSubject: Seems like it has followed me   Seems like it has followed me I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:01 pm

For those of you that have been following me for any amount of time you know that something has taken a liking to me. Something seems to have attatched itself to me since "the house" events in Florida. It flared up following my Waverly Hills investigation, then it flared up again once I moved to El Paso in each of the three homes that I have lived in here.

That or my theory is correct and we can create our own activity.

Last night I heard footsteps again, but this time it was different. There were no animals upstairs, and the sounds didn't stop when I searched the house. I continued to hear the footsteps when I went into the living room, only instead of sounding like they were in the room above me they sounded like they were either on the roof or in the crawlspace. It was odd and blatant.

I'm going to take some time to finish investigation reports and do some investigation in my home. I usually advise against that, but it's time.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalobservers.forumotion.com

Seems like it has followed me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General discussion :: The Paranormal-General Discussion-

All content is either copyright of paranormalobservers.twilightlegend.net or it's respective owner. You may use this content as you wish, all we ask is that you provide a link back to this site and give us credit.

Proudly Affiliated with Ghostvillage.com!Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com